Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006





Happy late Thanksgiving
This year we had Thanksgiving here in Ashland it was a great time. The first picture that you see is Luran (some friends of ours little girl) pushing David up against the wall to give him a kiss, it was one of the sweetist things that I have ever seen. The rest of the pictures are from when we all went to the zoo in Omaha. I am not to sure who had more fum the kids or the adults but witch ever it was a great time. However there are far too many things to do to get them all done in one weekend so we will all have to do it again some other time. Hope everyones Holiday was a great one and we will talk agian soon.
God Bless
Janielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! What a great Thanksgiving.
I love the little girl kissing David. What a hoot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

David is already getting hit on it looks like. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. I am heading out to KS in late december and back around Jan 2nd or so. I will be driving through NE from Emily's so maybe we can get togetehr. I will give you guys a call. Talk to you soon.

Love,Laura