Sunday, November 05, 2006

Isn't he cute?





Isn't he just the cutest little boy you have ever seen? This last week David has learned a few things. One is that it is really embarassing for mom and dad when I scream in public. Two is if I cry long enough I should get my way (but that never happens) . And three is my Aunts and Grandmas love to get me out of trouble. By the way grandmas and aunts if you get him out of trouble we are going to send him to live with you when he is a teenager so you may want to rethink that whole spoil thing (HA HA). Hope things are great with the rest of you and we love ya.
God Bless
Janielle

2 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

he is sooooooo cute! i don't know if it was us spoiling him, he is just getting to that age! you will have oh so much fun for about the next year and a half! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a little doll! Mr. Personality. I do not have any idea what you mean by Grandma's getting him out of trouble. Who me?