Monday, November 13, 2006

Out West







Hello all!

This last weekend David and I joined Ben on a trip out west to Sullivan Hills (the camp out west) and we all had a blast. We took a hike up to one of the worship sites on top of a hill and you could see for miles. It was very beautiful and peaceful and I can't wait to go out there and take my horse Jessie for a long weekend this spring hoping that my mom will join me it will be a great time. It was also great to see Ben work and see the impact that he has on people. He spoke at a church on Sunday morning and I had so many people come up to me and say how much they loved him (big surprise). Any way hope that everyone is doing great and we will talk to ya soon.

God Bless

Janielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It looks like beautiful country. I like it when I can see forever. Who is that cute little guy?

Heidijayhawk said...

looks like fun guys! the pics are awesome! can't wait for another trip south!