Saturday, September 10, 2005

State Fair Weekend



Greetings Friends,
Well there has been some fun things going on the last few days. We all went to the State Fair and hung out on Friday night. David had his first taste of home made Ice Cream and I don't think it aggreed with his stomach! It was a good time though and he got to see all kinds of new animals. I am at Drill this weekend, then back to another fun filled week of school. The pictures here are of camp Tomah Shinga just south of Junction City, Ks. I have been working on numerous projects for the development of this camp. It is an 843 acre camp and is just booming with potential. I will have more details of that coming in the near future. I hope you all are well and please drop me a line if you get a chance.
Peace,
Ben

3 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

Way to be a credit Benny Boy! It was good seeing you this weekend. I am so proud of my baby brother and all he is accomplishing! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I guess we always miss each other. This weekend I had a wedding in Mac and got to play the drums. First time since we all split up. Happy to see heidi writing miss her as well. Keep up the good work and I'll be here for you and your camp. You've become a great dad and friend.

Anonymous said...

the campsite looks beautiful! lots of countryside, which i love. i can't wait to see how everything works out.