Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day 1 of the new blog!



Howdy Gang,
Well I guess I am just getting in the Fulton family line up of Blogs! Any way I will post any new updates with our family here in Lindsborg as they happen. School is under way and life is busy. David and Janielle spend their days learning and eating (David does all the eating!). We are finding our way as new parents and loving it. Janielle has truly found her calling as a mother. She is really quite amazing. I have been hitting the books and have several projects going on with the school, and other church related stuff. I hope all of you are well and please e-mail me and tell me how you are.
Peace,
Ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I was wondering what bear credit was but then I looked again, it was be-a-credit!! I'm proud of you son!

dad

Anonymous said...

Ben
Great site, and what a Fan-Tas-Tic name !!!!
We all need to Be A Credit.
I hope you and family are well. Here in Vero it is still humid and HOT. Lela and I were to Atlanta last week end and they had cooler dryer air, just like Fall.
I still am working and have a trip to Conneticut planed for later this month.
God Bless you all.
Don P.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

Great job on the blog, The farm is good but till is very very loney but that two will change in time . Time heals all in his time not mine. Looking foward to having a house full again this Jan. when Paul comes here. Keep in touch, Say hello to your other half for me, and give David a kiss too. Love in Christ Jean