Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's Good to be back home!!




Greetings Friends,
Well I am back home from Nebraska safe and sound. David seemed to grow up so much in the days I was gone. The trip however was probably the most significant one of my career so far. The people I worked with this week are with out a doubt the best in the business. These people know how to do ministry. I am encouraged and excited to start doing more ministry with these folks. The pictures are of my little man in his coolest hats! I am sure the Grandma's and Grandpa's will love these!! I know I do! Any how all is well here in Lindsborg, and we have given up counting our blessings, because that would take too long! Hope to hear from you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. I HAVE to have prints of those pictures. That baby is so darned cute!
Mom

Heidijayhawk said...

I LOVE your pictures! I can't wait to see you this weekend! I can't wait to hold that sweet baby!