Tuesday, September 27, 2005

David on 9/27/2005






Hello again family and friends. This is the first time that I have written a greeting so I hope it turns out ok!! Today was a good day here in Lindsborg Kansas David is becoming more adorable by the day and is growing by the second. He will be four months old on October 4th and will soon be getting more shots. I am not to sure who it hurts worse David or his over protective mother. Ben is doing well and of course keeps me on my toes with new ideas. This weekend we will all venture out to Topeka for drill weekend and will look forward to see some of you. As for me nothing new to report I love staing home and watching David grow my family makes me so happy and proud that I of course can't wait to add more but will have to wait until the time is right. Last week while Ben was in Neb. David and I went to Topeka for a week for a visit while we were there mom and I went to Perry Lake for a trail ride (which I have not done in a long time and my horse Jessie has never done) everything turned out well and Jessie did great I can't wait to do it agian soon. I wish all of you well and hope to hear from you soon.
Janielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the best pictures yet! He is getting to be such a big boy and has his very own personality.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't know who makes this family tick. Looks like a little boy named David. Hope your all doing well. Then rain today made things go slow but still nice to have the cool weather.