Thursday, July 06, 2006

He walks!






Hello again
Well on the fourth of July David took his first step and on the sixth he took 6-8 steps. Who knows what he'll do in a few more days. He is growing up fast and it's really hard to keep up with him I now know what our parents went through and to all of them from the both of us we are so so so so sorry. At the same time we love him more then anything in this world. Things are going well here in Nebraska Ben is working like crazy and David and I stay pretty busy by going to the park and other activities. I have ridden some of the horese out at camp and can not wait to ride again. I hope all of you are doing great and God Bless.

2 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

I can't believe it! Finally! Can't wait to see this for myself!

Anonymous said...

That is so so cute. I cannot believe he is actually taking steps. What a big boy.