Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!





Hello All,
Well I know I haven't been the best as posting lately, but better late than never right?! Life here is going good but hectic. Summer camp is in full swing and we are running strong at NLOM. David and Dad took a trip yesterday to Schramm Park about 10 miles from our apartment in Ashland and we had a blast! Ducks, and swings were plentiful, and it was good to have some time with the little guy. The summer keeps kicking along, and before we know it fall will be upon us (thank God, bring on the cool weather and autumn leaves!). Take care and keep in touch.
Peace,
Ben

3 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

Nice pictures Ben. Miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't even tell that David had a hair cut. You do have great parks there.

Anonymous said...

Ben
It is good to see your pictures and how your boy is growing. I know I need to writ you, but I guess I am lazy. June 15th I gotback from Romania. Myself and 14 others from Vero Beach were there building a house for Habitat.
Glad your camping has turned out so well.
donp