Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Boy!! And My Girl!!

















I was looking through pictures the other day and I can't believe how much my kids look alike or is it that all newborns look like this, but I know that is not true also because they are the most beautiful children in the world. There are days that go by and I still can't believe that I have two kids two great kids. David is so sweet with Lillie every time she is laying on the bed with us he wants to kiss her and touch her head and he always says "so sweet". Every day that little boy amazes me with what he has learned and how independent he has become. I can't believe that he will be 3 this June.
Lillie is getting chubbier every day and has started to coo and I really can't wait till she sleeps through the night but she does sleep really well for a new baby. She has really started to watch the lights and be outside. There is a part of me that can't wait until she and I can go shopping together and when I can put her hair into pony tails. And the other part of me wants her to stop growing and stay my baby forever. I am just really really really glad that we have two healthy and happy kids.
Janielle

No comments: