Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween





I remember Halloween being sooo much fun you got to run around (at night) with your friends and the best thing of all was that you got a ton of candy (that usually only lasted about two or three days) and out of all the trick or treating I did I never once thought of how tiring it was for my mother (who most of my child years made my costume (the crazy women). Then last night came (Ben was out of town so our friends James and Jenny Lotz came with me. Thank God!!!!) David this year was Buzz Lightyear and could not be happier I put on the costume and he starts shouting To infinity and beyond!! Or what sounded like it anyway. Then we start trick or treating and he would go to the door and shake with excitement ( or cold he would not wear his jacket). Finally when we were on our way home he realized that it was over and had a break down in the neighbors hall way. When I finally got him home he wanted to sleep in his costume and then had another break down. Towards the end of the night he went to bed and I realized that I am never doing Halloween without Ben again and certainly not 5 months pregnant. So thank you mom for all the great years I don't know how you survived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute as Buzz. I'm sure he had a good time and I'm sure Mom will recover in time.

Heidijayhawk said...

i had mine alone this year too. not pregnant however. . he really was an awesome buzz!!