Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We are here






Well we have finally made it to Dubuque, Iowa and so far things are going really well. We have met a lot of our neighbors and David has even met a new friend Logan ( who is also two). We have also checked out some of the sites. We were on a drive the other day and we came across a beautiful spot in a park to get out and walk and take pictures. I do have to say that I think the next three years here will be filled with a lot of great memories. At our new place there is a great place for David to run and there is also a park for him to play in with a Sand box. I hope you all are doing well. Talk to ya soon.
Janielle

2 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

that picture of david by the river is just too much. we miss you already. can't wait till october!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe David has a little friend. How cute is that! And I love all the other pictures too. Thanks for sharing them so we can see your latest adventures.