Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The New Year





Well it's a new year and we are having to much fun. The other day we got about 4in of snow so we decided to go sledding. David had a blast and when we left he cried and did not want to go home even though his nose and cheeks were sooooo red from the wind. Then as soon as we got home he past out. Other then the cold weather things are good Ben is working hard as usual and David is growing and learning more every day. As for myself I applied to Midland Lutheran College and so far plan to start next fall. I think that is one of the scariest things that I have ever done but what is fun about life unless you push your self to do new things. We will see what happens next. I hope that everyone is doing great.
God Bless
Janielle

3 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

i am soooo proud of you for going to school! i think you will have a blast...no keggers though...ok? i miss that little guy oh so much. he looks like he had a good time. can't tell you how many times i have found parkre in that exact pose at the end of a long day. tough being a litttle boy!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC J, You will do great! I wish you all the best. As far as the snow goes, the kiddo's were mad that we didnt get any snow here in T Town. I hope Benny Boy is feeling better. God Bless and hope to see you guys soon again.
Will

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast in the snow! Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Good luck with school, Janielle, I'm sure you will do great!

Matt and Emily