Sunday, February 26, 2006

Is it Spring?




Hello All,
Life in Lindsborg is decieving for this time of year! It was in the 60's last week and will be in the upper 70's this week! Life is good though and the beautiful weather gives us the opportunity to get David outside and playing at the park. We are blessed to have such a cool park so close to the house! Other than that life is normal and school is starting to near the end! I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the incredible winter!
Peace,
Ben

4 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

I think it may be spring in disguise. Those are the cutest pictures of the Lindsborg Fultons! Hope to see you guys this weekend sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fultons.
My mane is Pernilla and Iam from sweden. rigt now I plan a tripp to lindsborg in april. In sweden in jönköping its still snow but we hope for the spring to come soon to. can you help me with somthing? even if I lookt almost everywhere I cant find a job wanted page. I plan (if I go, to stay fore a month).
Thanks fore reading this and you seem to have a wonderful famely.
Hej då /pernilla_swe@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love those outside pictures. That boy is already lovin the fresh air and wide open spaces.

Anonymous said...

Love those outside pictures. That boy is already lovin the fresh air and wide open spaces.