Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hyllingsfest Weekend





Greetings Friends and Family,
Well Friday starts the beginning of this Swedish festival called Hyllingsfest. I will be working at the coffee shop for most of the weekend, and it is expected to be super busy! Life here is hectic as usual, and it seems that this year is just zipping by. I do have some prayer requests though. A professer here at Bethany College has developed cancer, and he and his family are really struggling. His name is Roger Bishop, and he has been a good friend and teacher to me. He is a Psychology professor, and has been at Bethany for Years and Years. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. Thanks and I hope all of you are doing well, Please leave me a note and let me know how you are.
Peace,
Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

david is getting so big! i hope you have a good weekend sounds like it should be fun. eat some swedish pancakes for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Sounds like you are very busy! Our friends April and Chris had that professor too and have been praying as well. Have a fun weekend. Can't wait to see you again soon!